Customer-Oriented Project Manager
Trusted by the Fortune 500 and many of the world’s largest companies, BeamUP is the world's first Enterprise Facility Intelligence Platform to provide full facility observability and insights for data-driven decision making. The BeamUP platform is a global strategic solution that leverages unified, aggregated facility data and AI to empower physical security, IT and facilities management teams to make better decisions.
Our mission is to enable enterprises to be more strategic, proactive, and make data-driven decisions to optimize their facility security, IT infrastructure and sustainability operations.
We are looking for a passionate Project Manager that will help the Customer success group to deliver projects. We are looking for someone with a high ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams within the company, and then deliver a clean and clear outcome to our customers. Deliver highly complicated projects between cross regional teams.
We are a startup in the facility intelligence field. An architect or security background is an advantage.
What will you do?
- Project Management: Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure successful project delivery within scope, and timelines.
- Coordinate project activities, ensuring alignment with client requirements and expectations.
- Monitor project progress and address any issues that may arise promptly.
- Act as a primary point of contact for large enterprise and multinational clients, building and maintaining strong relationships.
- Gather and understand client needs, translating them into actionable project plans.
- Conduct regular check-ins and status updates to keep clients informed and engaged throughout the project lifecycle.
- Facilitate effective communication between internal teams and clients.
- Address client inquiries and concerns in a timely and professional manner.
- Conduct thorough quality checks to ensure that project deliverables meet the established standards and client expectations.
- Implement feedback from clients and incorporate improvements into future projects.
- Proven project management skills, with the ability to manage multiple large-scale and complex projects in high pressure situations simultaneously.
- Experience with enterprise and multinational customers in the United States and Europe
- Customer-focused mindset with a dedication to delivering exceptional client experiences.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English.
- Experience with data projects is a significant plus.
- Problem solver -Proactively identify and resolve project issues, ensuring a smooth project flow.
- Detail oriented - Conduct thorough quality checks to ensure that project deliverables meet the established standards
- Familiarity with Project management tools, Monday experience
- Familiarity with architectural tools (AutoCAD, Rhino, Revit) is a plus.
- Familiarity with Physical security design industry is a plus
BeamUP is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or genetics.
You can read more about our founding round and about the company culture at: