Senior Full Stack Engineer
Trusted by the Fortune 500 and many of the world’s largest companies, BeamUP is the world's first Enterprise Facility Intelligence Platform to provide full facility observability and insights for data-driven decision making. The BeamUP platform is a global strategic solution that leverages unified, aggregated facility data and AI to empower physical security, IT and facilities management teams to make better decisions.
Our mission is to enable enterprises to be more strategic, proactive, and make data-driven decisions to optimize their facility security, IT infrastructure and sustainability operations.
As a Senior Full Stack engineer you will be helping us design and build a flexible and scalable system that will allow our business to move fast and innovate. You will be expected to show ownership and responsibility for the code you write, but it doesn’t stop there. at BeamUP, you are encouraged to think big and help out in other areas as well.
- Design and write code that is critical for business growth
- Design and implement e2e features, Work closely with product managers, peer engineers, and business stakeholders
- Lead design for new products and initiatives as well as integrating with currently implemented best-practices
- Review your peer's design and code, pursue high code standard using best practices
- 8+ Years of experience as a hands on software engineer
- Proficiency with modern web app development using a framework such as React or equivalent, applying design patterns, writing clean code and delivering with urgency and quality as well as HTML, CSS.
- Fluent in planning and executing end-to-end features from modern Front End (React, Redux, Mobx, etc.) to distributed scalable Back End (Microservices, AWS, Docker) environments
- Experience with Git, CI/CD and Cloud infrastructure (Docker, AWS, S3, Kubernetes).
- Experience with developing services and APIs in a cloud based microservices ecosystem.
- Appetite to learn and quickly adapt to new technologies.
Nice to Have:
- Familiarity working with Graph Database, and Non-Relational DB technologies
- Experience with Node.JS/Typescript
- Acquaintance with Kubernetes, Helm or Kong.
- Experience working with Three.js or WebGL.
BeamUP is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or genetics.
You can read more about our founding round and about the company culture at: