Senior Data Engineer
Trusted by the Fortune 500 and many of the world’s largest companies, BeamUP is the world's first Enterprise Facility Intelligence Platform to provide full facility observability and insights for data-driven decision making. The BeamUP platform is a global strategic solution that leverages unified, aggregated facility data and AI to empower physical security, IT and facilities management teams to make better decisions.
Our mission is to enable enterprises to be more strategic, proactive, and make data-driven decisions to optimize their facility security, IT infrastructure and sustainability operations.
As a Senior Data Engineer you will be helping us design and build a flexible and scalable system that will allow our business to move fast and innovate. You will be expected to show ownership and responsibility for the code you write, but it doesn't stop there. at BeamUP, you are encouraged to think big and help out in other areas as well.
- Designing and writing code that is critical for business growth
- Mastering scalability and enterprise-grade SAAS product implementation
- Sense of ownership - leading design for new products and initiatives as well as integrating with currently implemented best-practices
- Review your peer's design and code
- Work closely with product managers, peer engineers, and business stakeholders
- 5+ years of experience as a hands on software engineer (Python, TypeScript, Node.JS)
- Hands on experience in managing major clouds vendors’ infrastructure (AWS, GCP, Azure)
- Hands on experience in designing and implementing data pipelines, distributed systems and restful APIs
- Proficiency with SQL, modeling and working with relational and non databases, and pushing them past their limits
- Experience working with CI/CD systems, Docker and orchestration tools such as Kubernetes
- Enjoy communicating and collaborating, sharing your ideas and being open to honest feedback
- The ability to lead new features from design to implementation, taking into consideration topics such as performance, scalability, and impact on the greater system
BeamUP is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or genetics.
You can read more about our founding round and about the company culture at: