Security Design Consultant
Trusted by the Fortune 500 and many of the world’s largest companies, BeamUP is the world's first Enterprise Facility Intelligence Platform to provide full facility observability and insights for data-driven decision making. The BeamUP platform is a global strategic solution that leverages unified, aggregated facility data and AI to empower physical security, IT and facilities management teams to make better decisions.
Our mission is to enable enterprises to be more strategic, proactive, and make data-driven decisions to optimize their facility security, IT infrastructure and sustainability operations.
Our unique, highly motivated, interdisciplinary team seeks a seasoned Security design consultant.
- Work as part of a fully empowered design and operations team to develop client standards, evaluate and refine AI-generated security designs and associated documentation and support the ongoing evolution of our groundbreaking technology.
- You will collaborate with researchers, software designers, developers, clients, and QA testers.
- Once conversant with the BeamUP platform, you may be required to engage with clients to understand their security needs and work with them to develop their own design ‘Play Book’.
- You will own the review and acceptance of output designs, ensuring client requirements and compliance is met.
- Provide subject matter expertise and feedback to key internal colleagues to guide prioritisation and ensure that product development is constantly focused and impactful, reflecting the needs of our clients.
Essential experience & Skill Set:
- +4 years experience in planning and designing security systems (VSS, ACS, IDS).
- Experience in producing technical and business reports like BoMs, Schedules, and Reports
- Security systems engineering and design knowledge (Lenel, CQR, Bosch, Axis etc.)
- Extensive Autodesk AutoCAD knowledge
- Excellent communication skills and team work- ability to work across multiple projects and align on goals and deliverables in an international team environment
- Customer service mindset and a positive attitude
- Attention to details
- Project management and documentation skills
- Revit & Rhino knowledge
- Fire alarm system design knowledge
BeamUP is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or genetics.
You can read more about our founding round and about the company culture at: