Data Product Manager
Trusted by the Fortune 500 and many of the world’s largest companies, BeamUP is the world's first Enterprise Facility Intelligence Platform to provide full facility observability and insights for data-driven decision making. The BeamUP platform is a global strategic solution that leverages unified, aggregated facility data and AI to empower physical security, IT and facilities management teams to make better decisions.
Our mission is to enable enterprises to be more strategic, proactive, and make data-driven decisions to optimize their facility security, IT infrastructure and sustainability operations.
As a Data Product Manager, you will play a crucial role in defining and delivering our AI and data-powered SaaS products. You will collaborate with cross-functional teams, including engineering, data science, design, marketing, and sales, to drive the product strategy, roadmap, and execution. Your primary focus will be understanding customer needs, defining product requirements, and ensuring the successful delivery of high-quality software solutions.
- Work closely with a multi-disciplinary development team, Operations, Sales, Product Designers, and Executive team.
- Own and be accountable for the product's entire lifecycle: Ideation, specification, technical development, production, analysis, and iterations.
- Define and prioritize product features and enhancements based on customer feedback.
- Work closely with key internal stakeholders to guide prioritization and ensure product development is constantly focused and impactful.
- 3+ years of B2B SaaS product management experience in a startup environment (B2E experience - advantage).
- Experience with data and machine learning products.
- Exceptional analytical skills and experience harnessing data to inform decisions.
- Strong proficiency in technical data handling, e.g. writing SQL or Python scripts to manipulate data
- Excellent project management skills.
- Demonstrated experience in end-to-end product management, from ideation to launch, including roadmap planning, requirements gathering, and go-to-market strategies.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills both in English and in Hebrew.
- A can-do attitude and an entrepreneurial mindset.
BeamUP is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or genetics.
You can read more about our founding round and about the company culture at: